Thursday, July 14, 2005

bu hui ba...

everything in my office com is in mandarin... pretty amazing that i can still navigate my way around things... well i had my tom yam seafood again... hehe... really nice and filling.. and of course because it used to be from golden shoe it's pretty cheap... for raffles place...

argh i got to do up a newsletter for my company before i leave in two weeks... sheesh... just when i thought that the worse was over.... it's only just began... i don't mind coming up with the content... that i am familiar with... being in publications and magazine writing stuff before... it's the layout that would be the problem... but someone i know used to do magazine stuff... *ah hem*

i won't be so thick skinned as to ask for help... but if i'm highly desperate i just might... and perhaps you mightn' refuse me... the theme i'm basing the newletter on is Food...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home