Monday, May 02, 2005

why am i concerned about the little things in life and not the bigger picture?

I think I have got to constantly remind myself that too many times, one's insecurities does make one extremely narrow in scope and mind... and thinking...

take my accustoming to a little green-eyed feelings when I heard of a friend's good fortune to have a nice BMW as a toy... ha... of course I was happy for him... but who wouldn't be a little wisful huh? guess I'll have to work harder to get mine in the future... if I do even have the fortune of having one...

but all these kind of makes me think twice... especially when I heard of my sister's little classmate... he lost his dad just this year and the poor boy has got to keep going in his studies, act happy like the other kids when he isn't just so that he can fit in with the rest of the kids, who would otherwise call him weird...

I mean, what's with me man? why am I bothering about trivial issues and matters as such when there's so much more that I could be doing... other than studying... and to be an impact in the lives of the people around me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Card table and chairs

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home