Monday, May 02, 2005

can you stop being a jerk?

I don't know why I'm feeling this way but a good friend of mine has suddenly turned monster for no apparent reason and although I have good reason to suspect certain issues and reasons for this sudden change in attitude... I'll choose to give him the benefit of the doubt and still try to accomodate and give in... and come to think of it, perhaps I have been mean a long time ago a short time into our friendship... I hope he ain't taking this as mere revenge...

and yikes... the meetings have started to flow in for me... aiesec stuff and the like... in fact, my schedule right after my last exam is so packed... I know not where to start catching my breath...

well it was as good as it lasted... the exam period... and I still have got five more days of sanity... ironically...

or maybe four... for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home