Friday, April 29, 2005

do you ever feel like breaking down?

it's that Simple Plan's song... ringing in my little head... which isn't big enough to contain all that I have been through this week but I feel so cheated.. been through 4 examinations and yet, still got 2 more... haiz... oh well... so many of my friends are done... and tomorrow more would be so... as for me? got to stay home, read my notes... start the whole mugging thing all over again... gee... it was fun while it lasted... not cramming in between the papers... never was my habit... don't like it one bit...

nope, am not breaking down but it seems that yes, the paper was hard... he's mean... and he had the cheek to laugh in our faces during the exams... why, I should have thrown the whole booklet into someone's face... argh...

and mno was simply tiring for the hands to write... I think for the papers so far... I've done my best... there's nothing more that I can do... right now... except to concentrate on the last two... stats (yes, more math.... argh) and globalisation... (something I really like to have albeit a test but I've got nothing to offer as solutions to that test, I haven't started reading up)

feeling all rubbishy... feeling all weird and floating about... maybe it's the sandwich for dinner... haiz...

I'm seriously thinking of dropping the math minor idea... crazy days... argh... think would rather some arts minor.. got to check that one out though... :)