Monday, May 02, 2005

my mind's in apparent tension yet in covert harmony...

there's so much to study and yet so little brain power left... time's no longer a factor but the capacity is... thank God that although I have been reading mindlessly the articles I'm supposed to, the mind's been slowly trying to integrate main concepts and the like... I haven't much space left but hopefully everything can sort of become more de-fragmented and compressed so that more can go in...

argh... and my silly msn thingy isn't working quite well again... but all the better for me to study then...

besides sleeping off all the troubles I had in my mind... I think I desperately need to try to sleep off the lack of sleep I've been accumulating... my voice's almost gone... my headaches... though not all that often are pretty troubling... and tomorrow's my stats paper but I don't know if i would be fit mentally for it... haiz...

study troubles and the like... what more do I need?