Wednesday, April 27, 2005

chocs... nice and good... but making me giddy...

I've been eating too much... chocolates and the like being offered constantly by the nice people in the study fellowship have proven to be too much... now I'm feeling a little unwell and giddy... not to mention...

my last few moments before going to collect my dear essay... yeeks I'm having the aches just thinking about it...

and recently? reticent and more reticent... I wonder why? too much econs? or the realization that sometimes it doesn't pay to be too open and candid... a little reticence is bliss and beneficial sometimes... but it isn't me... I'd have to admit... sigh... I might just start talking to my econs text now... yikes...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i made a link to ur blog from mine k? anyway u shld get a tag board.. easier for ppl to leave u a msg. all da best for exams :)

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home