Wednesday, April 27, 2005

saturated. in fact, started to crystalize...

too much information for a day... in fact, as much as I wouldn't like to think this... I actually have been saturated for some time already... I don't mind some of the programming stuff going out to make way for more econs and mno and calculus... and thereafter, everything else giving way for global and stats...

and I got back my global essay... did pretty much as expected... thank God for the decent grade... he really helped me to find the people to talk to on how to start planning and stuff... and how to type the footnotes etc... :)

I am so going to have to exercise alot... chocolates and sweets for snacks in between full meals isn't a fantastic idea right now... never in the future I guess... as well...

everyone else's on the dean's list it seems... oh well... thank God so many of my christian brothers and sisters are on the dean's list... really proud of them... ha... wonder whether I'll even have the chance to brush past it... a little?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home