Tuesday, May 03, 2005

well well well... look who guessed it correctly again...

I just knew deep in my heart that there was bound to be something I would miss out whilst not intending to practise for my statistics test... I knew it... yet I didn't... it probably was laziness on my part... and partthereof some apprehension to work my brain a little more... *shoot*

sigh... what can I say? if the A does slip out of one's hands... I'll only have myself to blame... but seriously... right now? I can't be bothered... I went on a stationery buying spree just now... spent about 20 plus bucks... argh... thought to myself that if I wanted to vent my frustrations on shopping for some needless clothes... I should crucify myself... but pens and the like weren't that bad to have I guess... my sister and brother probably needs them more than I do now... and I don't deny they are good assets to have... *cynical*

but least the cynical humour's back... why yesterday, I hadn't so much the capacity to laugh or smile at all... and after today's horrifyingly predictable paper (yet I know I won't score due to my lack of action as mentioned above)... I think I can afford to smile a little... don't you think?

sheesh... sophie sophie sophie... won't you wake up?

but for my global paper... I have been studying for it... not to worry... I won't become a lifeless worm who doesn't work for nothing...