Tuesday, May 17, 2005

the prospect of eating sweet ice cream a little later seems very tempting...

and so I shall... it seems that I have been succumbing to these savory pleasures anyway... these past weeks.. for I have been indulging so much into these little things I haven't been thinking it very uncommon at all... we're only young once... let's live it out and on... ;P

so I'm an advocate for rubbish eating... so what? WHO CARES??? about getting fat... that is... ya I know I have been very and too much concerned with that prospect.. but for now... seems everything's in fine condition... my state of mind and body that is... for now... perhaps when I do gain weight (which I hope never and not)... it won't be a sane girl here... *wink*

surprised at my sudden alluding to certain issues once again? seems that I cannot ever speak to you concerning these things right into your face... there's a part of you... running away... and a part of me... in want of ignorance... *shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home