Monday, May 09, 2005

getting orientated... finding my way around things...

I realised the sooner I learnt and picked up stuff... the more freedom acquired... :P

things aren't so bad after picking up the stuff... I realised they're pretty easy to pick up actually...

remind me never to be someone else's personal assistant... it'll be the death of me... all routine and no excitement...

day two and I'm starting to find it rather unchallenging...

been smsing throughout the morning... least someone's sharing the burden of having to work as well *wink*

my week's all filled up... going for a last-minute-called finance meeting for aiesec later... I don't mind it one bit... but the venue's something left to be desired... I'm going to propose a change... see if I don't...

and life's been good... this morning had my long-awaited exercise.. it's therapeutic actually... :P

the short readings from My Utmost For His Highest has been very refreshing and insight dripping (haha... ok so that description doesn't quite drip with attractiveness)

can't wait to go for lunch on my own... don't mind me... not that I'm trying to be a recluse... I like time on my own... too much running about... this gives me sanity...

and prayer whilst on the bus is very very good... I'm grateful for that...

more things to come but I don't feel it too much for now... after all, whilst doing something 'brainless' and all... and doing what you like during the spare time you've got... who complains?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home