Monday, May 16, 2005

and so the girl gets the guy...

I have been so wrapped up with Mansfield Park that I have ceased in all concerns for things other than what is within the two soft cover pages... am contemplating the other classics I have got... those I have yet to touch and have never had the slightest interest in despite my love for classics... you can imagine how horrible it can be to read to some... yet I'm determined to be seen trying... and be trying...

do pardon with my form of english right now... I'm too terribly inclined to speak the old way of english and it isn't something quite to be gotten rid of fairly quickly...

but within what I have read: a sense of propriety, a learning and understanding of sense and emotive languages... a pride that needs to be gotten rid of... a foresight needed to truly find myself in no greater want in the future...

and an added pleasure of knowing that I have chosen well in one area... the good nature and will... the want not for financial excess yet neither resolving to be in poverty... the goals and career in mind, all justified by good reasoning and careful consideration... with a sense of propriety and responsibility... and further upright morals... yet open to good counsel...