Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Little superhero girl...

I feel like a little girl
trying to conquer the whole wide world
everybody wants a piece of me
and I just don't know where to turn
i've got work piled up to my head
all i want to do is jump into bed
and wash away my troubles with lemonade
play hide and seek with the boy next door
take a trip to singapore and
imagine how I'll make the world a better place

all I need is a good disguise
one where nobody can recognize
that i'm feeling so small
all I need is a secret weapon
i've got to have faith
zapping monsters into outer space
i'm going to be a superhero

na na na na...

if I were a little girl
trying to clean up the whole wide world
i'd kick the bad boys back to school
teach them fighting's just not cool
i'd give every kid a teddy bear
turn starving people into millionaires
break glass ceilings with dynamite
sprinkle a little sugar and spice
turn the bullies that terrorize
into pink poodles that bark
but don't bark

chorus...

Words and Music Corrinne May

never found a song so close to my heart... and an song-writer so spot on in feeling those feelings I feel... she expressed all I ever wanted to say in the songs she wrote...

on a lighter note...

the pretzel was sinful... and an after dinner snack... realised that I have grown fatter again... oh well... save me through the morning gym sessions... ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home