Thursday, May 12, 2005

can't be saved...

two things cannot be saved for now as far as I'm am concerned... for one... my skin seems to be degenerating... probably due to the lack of sleep and the overdose of coffee... although a cup a day... the effects are so deregatory that less than a week's effect have made me become so pock-faced I'm obliged to shy away everytime I meet anyone...

ok so it ain't all that bad... but honestly... the coffee habit has got to go... and it will... by next week... see if I don't... either that or I'll be inclined to carefully reduce the amount to a half-cup till I'm sober enough to pick up the phone without much slurring on my part...

and two... my love for pretzels have been heightening... to which there might or mightn' be an end at all... I'll hate to hate it... honestly...

going to have it after my lunch... as tea-time snack...

someone beat me to the gym earlier... shoot... thought I was the earliest for about almost a week now... oh well...

going for my well-deserved lunch now... haha... late lunches make the rest of the day seem alot shorter... I realised... maybe it's the sleepiness after lunches that make everything seem so out of hand... and out of touch...

tata... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home