Sunday, May 15, 2005

in less than 11 hours' time... I'll be up and about...

can you imagine that? so much so for the weekend... but thank God that at least my work doesn't eat into my saturdays... though it cannot be said for someone else... *wink*

poor thingy... hope that you're getting better from the ill-feeling and fever and all... ")

just met up with my finance head... a very respectable and nice person... with the experience to boot... doing accountancy currently... I wonder why I wasn't cut out for that course... but simply put, I like figures... no doubt... but I'd prefer them not being so meticulously handled...

*shrug*

and yes it's no question... I'll definitely be having my pretzels first thing in the morning... *luffs*

someone taught me a very valuable lesson today... although it's obvious pretty much... but coming from a person so much older than me... and someone I really respect alot as a friend... because he has the quiet sensibility... it brought about more impact than it would... don't worry... I'll treasure my schooling life... to the max... hope you do continue to too... :)

meeting my jc pals tomorrow for some shopping... and then a good friend whom I'm ever so grateful to for helping me out with my programming assignment some time back, on tuesday... would be meeting wen for lunch one of these days too... yay... and friday's pretty much cell group... so my week's full... again... with meaningful meetings... of course... and there's dinner most expectantly... with my family... for sure...

going to start lessons with a couple of little kids for golf I think... it's the most I could come up with... oh well... blame me for not taking it up in primary and secondary school... when I had ample opportunities to... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home