Thursday, May 12, 2005

save me from the caramel pretzels...

I'm so head over heels with them that there hasn't been a day I hadn't eaten it this week... gosh I had better stop... not because of the fats... but I'm afraid I might get prematurely sick of it that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much as I would have liked to...

it's a good thing I do the morning thingy nowadays... ok... this week... makes eating those sort of stuff enjoyable... and I have been eating my starch and bread... starting to eat whole meals once again... and surprisingly... the results have been astonishing... seems the proper meals are making me lose weight again... like very much before... I think I need to eat to lose weight...

which was my hypothesis once... but I rejected it since it sounded so ludicrious... :(

okies... here we go man... say hi to bread... and more bread... I still hate rice though... :)