Friday, May 13, 2005

I slept till 12 today... it's a wonderful feeling...

I finally got my good sleep... sounds like me again back in TJ when I NEVER had enough sleep nor time for myself... and my saturday evenings were dedicated solely to long naps that took me to refreshment thereafter... and none the time for my homework...

I suppose work is the same... but since I was so resolved to not drink the sin- coffee or tea... I just had to sleep through the sleepiness? Good thing this is the hols...

and drama practice's at 2... and church practice's at 5... I'm a little too packed I guess... was supposed to meet my finance manager thereafter... but i'm feeling too lethargic for anything...

and yes I'm still dreaming of pretzels... yum...

having shepherd's pie as a consolation later... :) my aunt's making it...

oh... i just answered the phone and I was so inclined to say "good afternoon APBC!" argh.... sounds like it got to my subconscious system inevitably already.... hope the politeness stays... ")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home