Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ramblings from under the air con blast...

A corporate suit thrown on... does that make me any different a person? hopefully not... hopefully all the corporate attitudes and the decorums would be thrown purposefully out of the window and the real person be seen for who he or she is...

I hope to be an influence... a good one... as a Christian... in the corporate world... I see this internship as rehearsal ground... in fact, this week has been good so far...more than good... actually... been reading my daily devotion... praying and the like... seems like the routine does have a good impact on me... :)

some things to share:

don't know if it is a good thing that my boss has been calling the counter for no good whatever reason and asking me into his room to ask for my opinions... my colleagues have been giggling everytime he calls... haiz...

and the french thai has been so captivating the girls everywhere...

somehow he keeps asking us to courier stuff all the time nowadays... haha... usually someone else does it... ???

bought a pair of rockport sandals... haiz... I have to stop spending beyond my budget... but my other pair broke... silly kickers... argh... but they served me well i guess... for too short a period... though...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home