Thursday, May 19, 2005

nice, I am not... sleepy i am...

it was simply fantastic, the movie... *cheers*

so eye catching... so enthralling... so much politics, love, hate, revenge, brotherhood, betrayal, hurt, fame, power wanting...

the best scene? the fighting scenes of course.. obi's simply quite an attention drawer with his continual disrobing... before fighting... and anakin's pretty amazing himself with his carefully darkened eye lids... in fact, he looks better than ever when in the dark side... *ops... don't kill me for saying this*

or I might just whip out my laser and make do with it... ;P

the irony? he killed the one he tried to save... all under a lie... and perhaps a woman is the downfall of man... always has been huh? *shrug*

and sam... have fun for your diving trip... will miss you around in the office... *wink* *don't choke.. I won't cry... :P*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home