Wednesday, May 18, 2005

how does it feel like to be me right now? I have no idea...

my heart-felt thoughts are left in a swirl... a perpectual thinking that perhaps I shouldn't be thinking and sighing too much but I am... and inevitably... I have been a little morose... but it doesn't change the little effort I put in to smile and be ultra nice to every client of mine... in fact, I think I might just excel during tougher times... and as such... the simulant... although not exactly linked to whatever I'm doing, may be enough to keep me on my toes and since I do such a good in hiding the bad I feel inside... take an extra effort in covering it up... and that speaks for my seemingly better moods...

but really...

I'm known to be an optimist... so perhaps it's in these times... and as I have always mentioned... that the character shows itself to be whatever it is... ??? just don't stone me for my egoism... *wink*

it's wednesday.... and oh so quickly does this week seem to pass... maybe it's due to my finishing my book... and having many more books to cover... another classic's in my hands at this moment... Villette... a fantastic one by Charlotte Bronte... yes yes... stop caning me with those words like "boring" and "dead" ... I love those... and I can frankly say that those who know me know me not being a boring person... that's definite... my life moves so swiftly and with variety... which I create on my own... that it cannot be said so... for sure... :)

okies... enough of fodder for my ego... better log off for now... ha...

but honestly... today feels really weird... I feel weird and quite different.... why and how I don't really know... haha.... maybe it's love? *potential gossip fodder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home