Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Do I look that old? OH NO!

firstly, do i look like a year four to you? It had better be more of the settled feeling more than anything else or I'll really go on my knees to cry... sob... drip tears anyway...

Every single person whom I have gotten to know through VCF never fail to ask me why they hadn't seen me around more often before because I should be a year two, three or four nus student...

so as Mr Koh puts it, I just look really settled... xiaofen said it once too... so did many others... maybe that's a fantastic sign... that I do really belong here and I feel I belong... albeit my not realising it... after years in TJ and SHSS, I am finally free to find a place I can feel free to be myself... act myself... dress myself... and of course... to think and speak like myself...

the only thing i dread? their asking my cap score... haiz... if only I hadn't given so much tuition and taken part in so many cca activities last sem it would have been a paradigm difference... and not to forget, had I taken econs and accounting before... but what's done's done... sophie sophie... wake up, stop dreaming... with God, anything is possible...

of course I know it is... but I'm currently suffering due to the silly decisions made in the past... good thing they are that hard to forget... otherwise, I might have gotten worse this sem... who knows?

I guess I shall praise God in everything... :)