Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I went home... saw the tutorial answers... nearly killed myself...

it was sooooooo simple... the solutions to that question... I could have drowned myself in my cup full of water if I could... and now? nothing but to live with the realisation that I never did do much for that module... and i never would again... because why? I didn't listen to the voices in my head to study the tutorials more carefully...

argh... that one faithful night that I was so sleepy I couldn't see the answers good enough...

but ice cream today at sunset way was good... bing, mark, kevin, me, mel, deb, joel had some fantastic time... ;p THANKS GUYS... MADE MY DAY...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info casio g-shock watch model 3344 Beaded watches Virginia honeymoon destinations conferencing worthing Swatch watches designer jobs installing a saab 9 3 mp3 player Online moving company Tisot watches Car lease audi

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home