Thursday, May 05, 2005

I think I get my kicks seeing cute tennis stars...

David Nalbaldian, Tommy Robredo, Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, Joachim Johansson... you name it... was watching some ATP tennis tour 2005... really nice to see people exercising that part of the brains and body for once... the mental game, the sports techniques, the rushing for stray balls and of course... who can forget? the fantastic hits and serves... ARGH... made me want to play some tennis... and horrors... it rained... yeeks...

and yes so what if I sound like some gushing little girl? least I'm gushing over people worthy of my gushing... I think... *squint*

studying and playing... merely... where's the glee?

but I'm glad you liked the music...

thanks for those calming words... set my day right once again...

and for once some people read more into me... or rather, bothered to... ??? :P

sometimes, we've got to accept that some people are harder to get to than others... but the intriguing part is getting to know... finding out... sometimes I think I should be blatant... but at other times, it really seems downright boring... sure decorated words and the like can get anal... but who's to say that the beautiful shakespearean language isn't beautiful?

and today's 050505... sigh... in about five years' time... my perfect birthday... 101010... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home