Tuesday, April 26, 2005

thank God it was manageable...

Prog's gone and done and over with... now for five more... econs is the killer and I'm seeking to slay it in the eye... Hopefully it doesn't counter-attack...

then MNO and calculus on friday... and then stats on wed and Global on friday...

eleven days of torture...

pending...

Somehow I don't feel like typing or saying much... lately... started since yesterday night... after my talk with my best friend... del... you understand me the best... don't know what to do without you... *argh, I sound lesbianish*

and yay... a date after the exams... :) thinking about it puts a smile on my face...

least it'll be like every other exam so far... something to look forward to... somewhere to vent my frustrations... like a roller coaster ride or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home