Tuesday, March 22, 2005

seems whenever I want to let it go... it comes back to haunt..

oh well haunt in a good way anyway... so it shan't be ignored nor taken too seriously.. life's short and youth is fleeting... I like the way my life is going now... :) so much to see and do and so little time... ha... thank God the full dress was good albeit us not even going through for an entire run through... wow to God for that.. although I did make a couple of bloopers... sigh... got to get rid of them...

thank God for friends I have made along the way as well... :) thank God there's vcf... the musical.. the friends I met in there... ha... and today's the day!!! so many of my friends would be coming to watch... no I'm not concerned about whether they can see me or not... more concerned about whether they would be touched by the spirit and the message or not...

la.. got to go sleep now... ruiyi's parents are sending me there too... got to wake up early... ciao...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home