Monday, March 21, 2005

How do you fix a broken heart?

As a result of listening to too many sappy songs at the science canteen... I have acquired a rather obscure interest in listening to these songs to remind me why I'm not in it.... hahaha... Weird way of doing things huh? Nay I'm not trying to be living in denial... I seriously don't see the point right now... Thank God... I prayed about it... And I seriously made up my mind to just serve him for now... I know it'll come when it comes...

of course there'll be struggles along the way... Which I can't see at the moment... But suppose it comes knocking on my door tomorrow morning? I'll just smile saccharine sweet... :)

just finished with my calculus test!!! okies... so I don't really have any opinion about it but me and cheryl did walk out of the lecture theatre like into half time... making us seem like real math geniuses... the truth can't be further I guess...we didn't see the point of staying in there when we couldn't remember alot of stuff I guess... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home