Sunday, March 20, 2005

if bananas could kill...

when I ate a banana just now I was so inclined to laugh out aloud... and make everyone around me think bonkers of myself... ah yes... but the point of it all it... that yesterday whilst we were passing some food around during the rehearsal... I held on to a bunch of del monte bananas... and let me tell you, they were huge... nevertheless ruiyi asked me to throw some to him... over like... five metres away? and in between were about 5 people... so I reluctantly did... whilst trying to be as accurate as possible and fearing the worse if it really did hit someone (Ian to be exact)... and so I did... it sailed right into his hands and just when the bunch of bananas was approaching ruiyi, ian stuck out his head, I hadn't the time to scream for him to move away because for that split second I thought to myself that perhaps it'll only make the banana smash right into his face... so I said nothing... thank God he saw it whilst it was on its journey (in the air) (with me jaw- opened...) and simply 'siamed' away with a loud exclamation... we were all so giggly by then... and he gave me the "you want to kill me with a banana is it?" look... thank God he's a sports person... explains his fast reaction... :)

so I apologised of course... "hey... I'm so sorry I almost killed you with that boomerang banana"... he was like... "ya la! you ah... wha I was lucky man..." so we discussed how the banana could be a replica of a boomerang... *big grin* thank God he ain't angry at me... ahahhahahaha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Weight loss and morbid obesity incorporating green cards Stop smoking cholestrol fishing Aromatherapy skin care Craps keno buy tramadol

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home