Tuesday, February 22, 2005

man I'm stuffed...

I was supposedly very very hungry just now after the netball matches and thereafter it was a major eating spree for me... I can't stand myself... but as usual... lately I don't regret eating rubbish... I just regret stuffing myself so bad it hurts in the tummy...

and yes... netball was really fun today... bizad's cell group (the 5 of us or so) combined with the some SDE people to make up 3 guys and 4 girls to play in the matches... it was really good fun and ayup... we had the tallest men to boot... somewhat like the twin towers in the once-oh-so-in-perennial Robinson-Duncan partnership, in NBA... been watching alot of basketball lately because of two reasons: one, can't bear to get to work despite my free schedule and two, I still can't be bothered... anyway, that aside... la... I had a good time trying to reconcile hitting the balls in tennis and catching and throwing the balls in captain's ball... kept having buttery fingers and missing the shots and all... aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh... this is so irritating...

and today's meeting was an eye opener for me... learnt so many things... and yes... I realised I dressed a little too down today... (hit me for that) but it was mostly because was going to school to play netball (please wake me up... it ain't netball, it's captain's ball)

and dinner was fun you guys... my bizad cell had dinner together and let me let you in on one case of providence... was walking back from fong seng(if that's how you call it) and being mentally prepared for my hour and a half long worth of transport till my dad flashed in my mind and I called him up immediately... he was precisely about to leave alexandra road... know how near that is in car-distance? and so I had a lift home...

not that I did alot with the extra time I had... anyway... I'm quite rubbish these days...