Wednesday, February 23, 2005

it's the weather which brings about confusion amidst a supposedly romantic night!

it's the weather which brings about confusion amidst a supposedly romantic night! it's the chinese lovers night theoretically yesterday since now's past midnight... but amidst it all, I didn't sense any excitement or romance in the hot, ash and dust polluted, air...

although I got wind of a love poem a friend of mine wrote... it was quite fabulous, if you can call it so... *wink* (still, I wish you all the best in your trip to florida ya?)

and yes, tomorrow's the hectic day with me being non-sensically lazy today... again... gluttony as usual... what's new?

mundane life... need to go on a trip... pack me to some resort to relax... I need to rest...

and why yes, I'm not burnt... from all that sun exposure... although I almost fell ill though... (almost? I tend to sleep alot to get rid of that 'sick' feeling every time I get it) and so, that explains my very very sleep-oriented day....

sheesh... today's going to be a long long day... trust me... going to my friend's house to cold call early in the morning before rushing to school for a meeting and thereafter having the bce practice... till late in the evening.... with no lunch to boot... I'm thinking of a way to still be able to get food in the little tummy of mine... without slacking off any of the activities... *thinking hard*

haha.... I think I live to eat!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Free firewall and popup blocker http://www.pay-bill-92.info

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home