Monday, February 21, 2005

you mean to say my skirt's alterations cost more than the skirt itself?

it's totally ridiculo man... but hopefully I can get a cheaper alternative.. otherwise... it ain't going to be pretty...

oh whatever... day three of the 'holiday' if you might call it has passed and gone and here am I still feeling lost and not doing much at all... in fact, just came back from lunch with my mom at fish and co. nice grilled fish they've got... seriously, it'll be a pity in itself not to try it...

and why yes, the hols are really hectic for me... other than today being a free day... it's like 'hell week'... tomorrow got to travel down to clementi to my friend's house to cold-call and then to the company meeting at raffles place and then to school to play netball!!! till in the evening...

wednesday: going to a company to do research for mno project, after which giving sister tuition...

thursday: school for bce practice...

friday: start of school...

lalala... I'm totally nutty now... God please help me through this time... I need discipline and sobriety...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home