Thursday, February 17, 2005

zonked out- the monster...

yes... zonk the monster has caught up with me and I seem to be in a rather comatose state today... and yes, went through the usual slew of lectures and lab... mondays and thursdays are killer days... and it wasn't too bad... except that I wanted to go home so badly i contemplated skipping the lecture... met an old friend of mine on the bus though... haha... my good friend's twin sister to be exact...

heh...

and why was I comatose? didn't get enough of sleep... slept at 2 (no wasn't working but was on msn) and woke up at 7... and it's not that 5 hours isn't decent enough time to sleep but those who know me know me to be a firm believer in 10 hours rest and wouldn't tolerate less than perfect rest... okok... 8 sounds fine too...

realised all the people I msned yesterday... their names start with "J"... haha... how very coincidental... caught up with a friend of mine (whom I hadn't contacted in some time but he contacted me after a while because he wanted to give me some space before all that- sweet of him) and another, a friend from the VCF FOC group... promised me lunch... hee... and another fellow advocate of VCF... and another whom i have to keep me at it with the goal of the honours years... (whether or not I get it is God's will, really)

not too bad a time spent... don't regret it at all... :)

am desperately in need of exercise... haven't done it in a long time... sigh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home