Tuesday, February 15, 2005

it's amazing...

today was amazing... through and through... guess I need not say more...

but here's the scoop anyway... haha... I know... I just can't keep anything from you, can I? besides... there's always this fear of not remembering such significant moments... sorta...

went to school at about 1 plus and was drawn to the forum for no reason at all... got directed (by divine revelation to the books section) and yes it was the christian books section... so I got two books at a bargain... one of which is a hard cover... and then met two of my vcf friends... by pure coincidence... they aren't even from arts...

and then went for my lab... only to find out that one of my friend's friend is in the same class as well... chatted quite a fair bit and that was that... good for me I found a friend in that class now...

and met up with charmaine and danielle for dinner and then it was ft... ft was good with an extremely sharp and focused preacher who didn't give his two cents worth for propriety in speaking in public and said things that would have been offensive hadn't God speak to his people... and was choosing between the adam khoo talk and this ft session... I was thinking, oh what the heck, I love God more than this... and I badly needed to listen out more for his word... so I signed my name up with the reception table, got my notes, and left for ft from the guild house... ( to ensure I do not get black marked for future events)

after ft... got to know two people from the anglican 'sector' and yes we're rare alright... so it was my joy to find out that the two went for the same mission trip to the same place... in Thailand, albeit at different times... as I have... man it was fun to just keep talking and talking about those moments... we all had it the same... haha...

and then it's not all!

whilst I somehow decided to take the bus to go home... I decidedly went to the terminal to take the bus there... missed my bus and asked this person the way I should go and how so.... turns out he lives in bedok reservoir and we had a good talk... he's an engine grad currently doing finance... in a way, he was giving me advice about alot of things...

it's amazing how God's showing me his omnipotence... and he knows who would be connected to my life in the future etc... and even now... I mean... amazing.... :O) what else can I say? No?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home