Wednesday, February 16, 2005

how many times do you eat in a day?

I do... five times... or more... I'm suddenly turning gluttony and fat? sigh... God help me to keep my weight in check and my fitness up-kept in disciplined regimes...

and yes... realised alot of vcf couples are coming about and there are rumours spreading like anything... well... no smoke without fire... you never know... :) and those good guys I know of are all attached... I'm so proud of them but I 'weep' in silence as well... because now I wouldn't be distracted in any way... if you can put it this way... (not that I think of it alot alright? but it helps to close a door to this and keep it out of mind for now... to serve God in everyway possible...

yups... classes were rather ok today... nothing much to report... comparing to yesterday... it's the stupor after a wild chase... something like that...