Friday, February 18, 2005

abstinence... worth waiting for...

well... it's the band I'm having right now... paid two bucks for this band that says "worth waiting for"... a rather good reminder to myself on the sanctity of staying precious and devoted to waiting on the 'one'... though it's a decision I must make myself...

well... today's the long day I'm going to have and I'd have to say I didn't know it was today until my friend over msn said good morning... to which I was quite thoroughly shocked at...

and today was quite slack at school... went to school for one tutorial and one lecture... which I almost skipped... then tennis was slack again... didn't run all that much... was stiff in the knees in running...

cell was good as usual... thank God I chose it over any other activities I planned... :)