Saturday, February 19, 2005

the 'X' button needs a few more tries than usual...

my computer's 'X' button has to be punched in order to execute the command properly... every 'X' you see here was punched thoroughly... :)

and yes... I realised that although I am turning twenty this year... which isn't going to be too soon (don't laugh and roll about) since my birthday passed not too long ago... (late year baby!!!) it's an exciting world out there with friends and new experiences to learn about and experience for oneself... I mean, I really thank God for the people he has brought into my life... each has been a blessing and has had his/her impact in my life... honest... ")

and so I was talking to my friends in vcf today during the musical practice and all... it was so hilarious... paul leong's the man man... haha... and you're rather 'gross' too... had lunch (which almost didn't make it into the lower half of the digestive system without being tossed and turned inside the top half from laughing and nearly barfing) which was most enjoyable... albeit my realising that I'm actually very very young compared to so many of them... they were talking 'X' files and God knows what actresses while I was staring into nowhere and trying to figure out what shows' nice and etc... and which actresses are cute and which movies' worth watching...

anyway... I'm very very settled on one thing for now... keeping an open but guarded mind with regards to relationships... looking for the man who's
1. Godly and who shares my passion in my service to God and would be able to complement and encourage me along the way
2. shares my interests (it's probably the major chemical element here...)
3. would be able to lead us in the relationship, in God's timing and ways and truths... a.k.a to help me be less domineering

not putting up an advertisement for heaven's sake... just sharing what I feel about this whole thing... I feel it's very important to have a goal and desire and direction in this area... to know your heart's desire and God's for you as well... no one's going to choose that man/woman for you... but in his sovereignty you'd find a man/woman who's humanly imperfect but perfected in his love and grace... whom you'll see through the eyes of God... :)

PS. heard so many testimonies about this topic today thanks to a friend who openly shared about success stories... I'm utterly convinced... and I believe one fine day I'll be able to look back and tell of mine as well... ")

remember... if he/she ain't talking about God with you as much as you talk about other issues... something's very wrong there... and no, this is no addressing nerds as good bfs... please find a balanced person...