Thursday, February 17, 2005

good good... everything's in control....

although I swallowed a whole bottle of kueh bangkit in two nights... am on my mission to lose the extra fats and weight put on... not too worried though... determination is always key to everything... and doing one's best... just doing one's best. learnt that from a very determined brother of mine... :)

and so tomorrow's workout day!!! don't ask me what I am to do... but well... since I need to be accountable to someone at least... basically tennis in the afternoon... morning's activities are still a blur though...

but it's going to be a long long day tomorrow... as usual... and my sat day starts really early... because of BCE... not that I'm complaining... but it would be divine to have a car to drive to school in...

feeling tired just thinking about it!!! but tomorrow would be going down to sjsm to meet the serve people and pastors and thereafter have my prog tutorial... followed by meeting my lecturer for a discussion on my project and if time permits... to go for the what's left of the mno lecture...

after which, tennis time! with pastor aaron and gang... and cell group... and go home and mumble to myself to sleep... to wake up early for the following day for BCE... got to leave the house at that unearthly hour again... 645...

please leave me to scream at myself...

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

thanks...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home