Sunday, January 02, 2005

and yes I ended my year 2004 with a smile!

it wasn't expected since I was rather moody towards the end of the year but on the very last day of the year, found a new friend (MK, you rock!) and discovered the wondrous friendships I have always had but haven't taken the time to appreciate and cherish them enough! and so you can guess that that'll be one thing on my new year resolution list... and yes, I'm still rather excited about it... just had an opening year sharing session with my family and it was a good time of prayer and we asked of the Lord to grant us his favour to accomplish our goals...

I seem to be reiterating everything over and over again... well, that's a good thing in effect, keeps me reminded of what I should be reminded of... but you guys get bored just reading on and on about so on... so I shall deviate...

ha... today was quite something... no doubt another sunday where I went to church etc... and had my double dose of services as usual (i attend the youth and adults service)... there's a new intern in my church and everyone thought he was pretty much 21... until he revealed his age of 10 years added to that! THE ONLY THOUGHT THAT RANG THROUGH MY MIND WAS: I THINK I SHOULD BE SERVING IN YOUTH ALL MY LIFE BECAUSE IT'LL BE A TERRIFIC AGE-DEFYING FORMULA! La... as a young woman... that's all i could master... nope... didn't attend to any thoughts of romantism... though I kept thinking he suits a friend of mine very very well... *grin* some of you guys would know huh? *hint*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home