Monday, October 18, 2004

I'll be putting an end to egregious ways...

and of course, putting an end to less conspicuous ones too... I'm viewed as an affable girl, as well as an advocate for women's rights and independence... I don't hope to be the next Mother Theresa, but at least, I'll let me be a little branch of discipline in usage of words, shouldn't I?

decrepitude and senescence shouldn't be excuses for me and neither will others' experiences and attributes... I haven't done well so far in my studies and I had better be getting to the groove... soon... I know that reiterating such statements would convince no one, in fact, I'm not convinced as long as I remain so slack and incidentally, a wreck maybe? Obversely, one can view it as a rather shallow but nonetheleast succesfully-bimbotic way of life... whichever you choose...

I dare not extrapolate my results... it'll only set me back more than a couple of steps... percentages drawn up and I see what I can do about it... pray about it... and not sleep on it... after all, as what one of a new found friend of mine said, if you've tried your best, there's it... just it...

and of course, eradicate any form of complacency by mugging...