Saturday, October 16, 2004

What do you do when you're fiercely independent and stressed?

You generally would not pour your grievances out to anyone and neither do you keep it all to yourself... Therefore, you'd say it out in the least of any opportunities to speak and people tend to see you as an extremely opinionated girl who has too much going for her that she's better off not attached to anyone as he might be a hindrance instead of a support... Well actually, no... That's not all about it... I do believe I need someone eventually, but perhaps now is not the time for anything cause I haven't found anyone to be attracted to currently and the chances of finding a good Christian guy whose interllect suits me to a T is becoming rather diminished...

Terribly misunderstood as a rather bimbotic-wannabe, whom people gasp at when I say that I'm actually looking for a physics cum geography lover... they believe I'm being at it again... and tell me that guys who love physics are klutzs and none of them are as 'exciting' as I had envisioned them to be... would someone kindly be reminded that I have been doing my pure sciences for a total of 4 years and I know what kinds of guys there are in pure science... the steady and less extroverted, no doubt... but somehow, and funnily though logically sensible, I am attracted to those sorts...

and my marketing results showed that I'm rather different from the rest of the girls around me... could be a good thing, could be taken negatively as well... the survey was on dating habits and preferences of people... I actually do not mind a much older man... though my mom would definitely scream her head off... I can almost hear the cries of "paedophile! paedophile!" everywhere... it's no one's fault really... which mom would love to see her daughter going out with someone her age? but of course, it's just a possibility... am not saying I generally prefer those sorts... of course it'll be good to have a guy around my age... least we can do some active sports together and spur each other on... ;P

all I can say is... well if he is meant to be, God will have you he adore...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sophia~ its alwaes such a great inspiration to read ur blog.. thanks! - huiyi =)

8:11 AM  
Blogger The @ne said...

surprise surprise haha just happen to bump into your blog... nice nice just as always knowing u to be the GP powerful one haha jk... wondering if u remember who am i with the nick i'm using :)

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! fm car alarms scrubs the tv show unfinised cabinet doors kitchen Wedding invitations store locator Nissan dealer orange county Clomid days 5 10 generic clomid without a prescription Kc factory direct appliances

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home