Thursday, October 14, 2004

finally had my chance to exercise...

so many things to do, such a packed schedule... though I was a tad overwhelmed, still held my fort well enough... ;) and thank God for that... in fact, it's a little uncanny how everything seemed to fall into place altogether when I didn't worry so much and just did whatever I could... realised that it's no point fretting about such stuff, but I also realised that this could merely be a juncture in life where I see it all coming together a little more nicely... yet since I do not know what the future holds for me, I shall simply wait to see what comes around, and prayfully, God will continue to teach me how not to worry and to start being proactive in my life while putting my trust in him...

and finally had the time to exercise! well, not actually... cause it was just a little time out for me.. I don't think I would have the time in a little while now... and that's horrendous... cause I need the endorphines... alot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Printable activities bingo

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home