Saturday, October 09, 2004

it was so tough, I tell you...

the test was a killer... that's it. not saying anything more... but now, I have to do so much work! and I dread it... alot... not starting yet though...

I have this unique way of handling stress... I'll not do anything... period... wonder why...

and things are finally looking normal... I'm only afraid that I'll look into my personal interests so much that I forget everything else I need to be concerned for and about...

while growing up, one must learn to pave her own paths, decide her future, and seek her own happiness... am I really doing so?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey gal.. happi bdae!!

i will be there on the 23rd oct!!!! glad to see u there...

hopefully u r doing fine k... take care gal! missing u...

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home