Friday, October 08, 2004

after the first hit of the storm, a heckled reck...

Projects avalanche... thereafter came a heckled rack and confoundedness compounds... I'm actually playing it so cool... how can I feel this way? I should be a little more concern shouldn't I? Is it the peace of God working? or my complacency acting out? there's seriously a thin line I should be thinking of... drawing.

and why, tomorrow's the financial accounting test! I'm prepared for it Thank God but I still don't know how hard and tricky it is going to be... but God... help me to the end please?

morning exercise was well appreciated... endorphines and adrenaline running aplenty... should be sleeping a little while soon for the big one tomorrow.. and to pick my dad up from the airport in the early morning! He specially flew back for my birthday... and with a dad like him, and a wonderful family... who needs anyone more than my lovely family? ;P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home