Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I've been quite... sick... recently...

I'm still not admitting it, though... still trying to appear strong and trying to appear glad that school's starting... although the books have been unnecessarily thick, albeit being comprehensive, and rather not too value-for-money when compared to second hand books... still feels good to be having new books at hand to kick start the new term! went for the aiesec tea and might be joining it I guess... say.. perhaps there's a good chance I may still not be clear about what and which to join etc... so that leaves things open... and I'm alright with most things... although I do admit that not everything would serve to be in my best interests... takes some dexterity in choosing and joining various clubs and societies I guess... whatever...

loving these two weeks of no show for tutorials... keeps me sane for now... alhough that probably means that I won't be finding friends to go lectures with...which is a blessing in itself I feel... being with people I know would be disastrous! I wouldn't be able to concentrate then... take today's economics lecture for example... with a pretty garrulous new friend I had found in lecture who aced her econs... I hadn't the heart to ignore her completely... although I had caught quite a fair bit of the lecture.. it still wouldn't be enough... thank God it was an introductory lecture... otherwise... would have hit myself in the head for undeserved breaks as such...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home