Monday, July 26, 2004

most exciting week ahead!

well, not exactly the most exciting for some... but certainly some comfort for the pouty little girl who's going to start school soon! tues would be going down for some lindsay brown talk where I gamely volunteered my services as an usher (and would be meeting up some of my og mates from vcf I believe)... wed would be the matriculation day (a time to make friends somehow and I better start networking!) after which is church practice for me ... thurs would be orientation but the most crucial thing that day would be the a capella performance I'll be going to! (Din and tonics- Harvard a capella group) yay.. and fri would be just orientation, followed by tuition and then cell group yup.. next week would be dining with a *good* friend of mine at some posh restaurant he suggested... (looking forward to it bk!) I came across a jazz dance class advert... well... been in deep thought on whether I should be going for it or not..
since the work load is not known to me.. yet.... ah... satisfaction knowing my next week would be well spent as well... ;P

1 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

heyys! ann boo here.. just went blog hopping.. hahas

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home