Sunday, August 08, 2004

confusion fuses with conditions...

I lost a good part of my tuition kids! well, inevitably because I'm not too keen a tuition teacher nowadays due to lack of enthusiasm in teaching as the syllabus has already been taught... all I thought to myself was good timing, cause I really needed to find some time out to be studying, doing projects and to participate in all the ccas I wanted to join. yes, I'd rather ccas over earning money, call me bimbotically dumb... whatever... and been a little confused over what to do with my life now that I'm left to organise it on my own and having the responsibility to assure it being 'successful' in a way... but I believe God will send his help along my way in life... school's starting and had it been a day back I would have moaned! but now I don't because the good part of the load on my back has been lifted... no more too much tuitioning jobs that would rob me of my freedom and fun in uni... uni... here I come!!!

PS forgive the rather 'shallow' outlook in life for this particular blog entry. sometimes, soberness leaves a little... and it'll come back I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home