Friday, July 30, 2004

these are the nights!

thursday and friday nights for this week have been a really artistic experience for me... thursday's din and tonics- harvard was fabulous.. and just came back from a day of culinary tasting and some puppetry show at the esplanade... lesson learnt: pigs can fly (if and when you believe) surprisingly quite a thought provoking show despite the seemingly simple layout (of scripts and actions)... the every swish of the wrist of the puppet made it come to life... then I realise that puppet-workers are probably the best psychologists around! they examine actions and interpret it's meaning to integrate it into the show... marvellous... brilliant I should say... wed's matriculation was fine... alot of things in uni to look forward to! (ccas and all) and of course... bidding's over.. and I'm anxiously waiting for the results to come out... orientation was fine... and I met my neighbour there! (in the same og) prayers answered for a friend... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home