Tuesday, August 03, 2004

has anyone been bad?

I'm feeling the horns coming out of my head and it seems to be telling me that I'll be quite hopeless in retracting it unless I do something drastic to change the situation... sigh.. well well, orientation hasn't exactly been my cup of tea lately.. but it's still been good knowing the people whom I've come to know.. thank God for them... watched house of flying daggers... very shakespeare very tragic... but I didn't criticise zhang yimou for his unoriginality, cause after all, shakespeare is classic and i love his works.. got my modules and checked my work load and stuff... seems pretty challenging.. and I don't seem to be gearing myself up for anything, which I had better commit to.. otherwise, might be in for a rude shock.. french seems a little terrifying for now... the text is all in french which no anglais reference whatsoever... sigh.. and the pop quiz and oral tests could be enough to make me suck in my breath and not breathe for some time... realised that the best way to be wearing a bag is high and up (thanks for the advice al)... have always tried acting the *punker wearing it low and making myself suffer for some time now... my back hurts man... the books I bought yesterday and put in my bag could be well like more than 6 kg... much more... (thanks for carrying it for quite abit of time ya al)baked bread yesterday and added too much salt.. such that it tastes like a salt bun more than anything else... what a waste... sigh.. well, baking disasters do occur... will not be going for the vcf night tonight cause got to send my dad off at the airport.. I do miss them alot... my group... oh well.. things do clash somewhat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home