Wednesday, July 21, 2004

well... of all the things to happen...

I failed... and it wasn't that I was terrible or something... I did an almost flawless warm up drive and then, freaked out for my actual exam because of making the first mistake... and thereafter... it all went downhill... sigh... well... no one said it was going to be easy... operation muffin was a success... and everyone loved it... a very blessed someone got to eat three even... ;P *grin* my voice seems to be drifting in and out... maybe it's a sign for myself to start shutting up and letting people talk for now... (though I do have alot of reservations about that!) the foc og outing was pleasant... had lunch at nydc... suntec... and well! everyone had some hair cut! (but everyone but 'one'-who wasn't even in my og, was oblivious to my highlight and hair cut... sigh) meaningless... meaningless... everything is vanity... ") had lunch with my mom and her pals just now... indian food's a joy albeit me noting that I have to keep my voice box for this sunday... wonderments of wonderments... I actually quoted a 'chen yu' (yes, chinese) which I most probably would keep in mind from now on... pin2 shui3 xiang1 feng2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home