Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Am I in need of sleep?

I thought no at first, until I started to make uncharacteristic mistakes during driving such that I'm getting a little negative about things now... maybe it's the realisation of having to take the test soon... well, I haven't any much lessons left and i'd better so something good to boost myself, and quick... tuition tuition and more tuition for the whole of this week so far, including tonight as well... tomorrow's a real free day for me though! and then sat comes and I'm busy with girls' brigade and tuition again... sunday with church and meetings, and tuition... again... my life's supposed to be more exciting than this... what happened? although I would say that perhaps the most exciting part of this week is the exercise I got on both monday and tuesday (I know some of you guys would say yucks to that but anyway...). hit alot of good shots during table tennis and did some gym work... dying to go swimming today as well, but maybe it's a sign for me to start resting and not sweat it out too much... so it rained... "(

I just got wind of a new information... eating all protein and no carbo can leave women infertile... so gals... do watch that diet... it may seem glamourous now... but eventually... it could mean alot of emotional problems in the future... (to make certain things clear... I'm NOT on a NO-CarBO diet... I'm only eating what's enough for me to carry on through the day... as in specific calculations in calories and all). At least I'm diligent and prudent in my 'so-called' dieting... which I prefer to term as "wise eating choices"...

4 Comments:

Blogger fen said...

hey sophia! how are you??? i link ur blog to mine ok?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

hey... haven't seen you guys in ages... really miss those jc days of ours... my life's started out really differently from you guys from now on huh?

2:24 AM  
Blogger fen said...

hey im fine... dun worry gal u're still e same to me hehz.. hope to c u at class gathering!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Adipex p fastin ionamin football rules Nexium mups 40 mg Bin laden game Gambling systems baccarat systems moen faucets oak audio cabinets oxycontin and prostitution con ferr roof rack

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home