Thursday, July 15, 2004

most lethargic...

it's really ironic... time is supposed to pass quickly away when you're the most busy... but somehow I found myself trying to grapple with fleeting time as I 'struggled' with having too few activities on my timetable! gee... that's scary... it shows that I can easily be a long time bummer, which isn't complimentory of course... monday, tuition. tuesday, table tennis with the ladies and then went out for a treat with the ladies, wed, driving, thursday, driving and pastor aaron's wedding rehearsal, friday, tuition... that's like so slack... help... I believe I'm drowning in laziness... (I'm not suffering from workaholism, whatever you call it)... it's just weird, really weird the way time flowed for me this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home