Thursday, August 12, 2004

I hadn't the heart to refuse...

the delicious food that's seemingly always around me in my new school... and i end up, unfortunately, gorging, force-feeding to curb my humongous appetite whatever... and now I hadn't the heart to refuse exercise... but I'm sick... so it's this vicious cycle of need and wants that keeps me trapped unwittingly.. and unless I do something about it, it's going to consume me, or it'll likely to be a 'controlling' factor in my life... okok.. so I'm pretty dramatic about this whole thing.. something to spice up my life I guess... driving yesterday was fun but not before I shook myself out of that trance (which I aquired when drinking my cough mixture- the label said it MAY cause drowsiness). the experience was totally horrible... and I'm still sick... sigh... I really pray that I'll be able to pass it this coming monday... would be going for an aiesec interview tomorrow... hopefully would be able to do my best and give the best answers and most of all, be genuine, and be myself... ;P

btw, school was not too bad, quite an experience... to be working my brains after so long needs some tending to I guess... still don't know what would be expected of me... but I'm willing to try and succeed... and leave myself vulnerable to heartaches along the way... that's the way everything goes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the writer,
it may not be my place to comment but not all things need concern to a depth that borders between over-senstitivity and normalization.
Chill out, use your brain as much as it should be worked, leave the rest in prayer and trust to the Lord; after all, in total oneness with Him, our everything comes from Him.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

well... when things do not concern one as much as it should since our lives are not our own and we cannot think that we are capable for providing a life for our lives unless we created them ourselves and comprehend it to an extent we can rightfully say we know it all, it may just turn out to be mere ignorance and indifference... that too, is a thin line visible to some... yet some are oblivious...

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! sauna cincinnati Refinancing refinance mortgagemastersonline.com ca city home Moms having sex with sons akne sauna 2000 audi tt body kit gay middle eastern bvrp mobile phone tools Nokia 1100 cellphone accessories Mdr nc6 noise canceling headphones Illinjois senate appropriations chair 42 refrigerators side by side Hard drive recovery ohio Cost for liposuction in twin cities mn

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home